Sunday 29 August 2010

madness!

a hectic weekend to say the least.. none of it seems clear to me except one thing! meeting you was not only the best thing thats happened to me in recent times but it also brang me back down to earth, it made me realise alot, but most of all the thing i realised most was that not only was this the first time ive met you in person but also how comftable i can be around you.. i know you dont care what you say and are comftable anywhere haha but for me to be that comftable on a first meeting was divine. there was not even an awkwardness between us its like ive known you for many years. it was strange but i loved every minute of it!

now ive got that off my chest its a mega relief.. but im dreading for when you read this! and i know you will read it.

No comments:

Post a Comment